Planning a wedding is an extremely personal affair – the wedding should always be representative of the engaged couple. Which is why it’s so awesome that Kim Pacini and the ladies of Unbridaled have created an alternative wedding brand that focuses on sustainable, hand crafted, and local bridal goods for the sustainable, hand crafted, locally-minded couples!
If you get a chance, please join them on April 25th for the Unbridaled Style Expo and Sample Wedding Gown Sale at The Wardrobe Boutique (1822 Spring Garden St, 2nd Floor, Philadelphia).
- 10-12 vendors showcasing sustainable and hand crafted bridal accessories and services
- Over 200 NEW wedding gowns to choose from
- Prices starting at $50 and no dress over $500!
- All gowns donated by area bridal salons, including couture dresses by Nicole Miller
- Gowns in all sizes (2-22!) and styles from traditional to destination wedding
Tickets: $10 per person and includes a chance to win raffle prizes donated by Unbridaled vendors.
This event will take place on the 3rd floor. Proceeds benefit The Career Wardrobe.